Just a quick post to talk briefly about setting your z-index offset. It is fairly straight forward as long as you get the right positive and negatives figured out. I have made a handy worksheet to assist with it.
The worksheet can be found:
All you have to do is:
- Download and print the document, one page full size
- Run a G28 command on your printer.
- Make a mark that corresponds to your sensor
- In your config enter the appropriate values
- Blue is positive
- Red is Negative
- X offset is left right
- Y Offset is forwards and Back